A school’s site serves as the first impression and sets the tone for those entering the building. Details such as efficient traffic control, well-defined signage, vibrant landscaping, and more help promote a safe, secure, and welcoming exterior environment for both students and parents.
PEA Group’s dedicated team of experts brings you the value of a comprehensive understanding of the intricate challenges of site work on school campuses. We effectively design vehicular and pedestrian circulation routes which minimize conflicts at pick up and drop off times, create safe bus circulation and parking on-site, design drainage and pavement solutions for long-term durability, and provide attractive, sustainable, and easily maintainable landscape and recreation solutions.
Our design team understands the challenges of site work on school campuses and can effectively assist with:
- New school design and master planning
- Vehicular and pedestrian circulation routes
- Safe bus circulation and parking
- Drainage and pavement solutions for long-term durability
- Playground design and renovations
- Athletic field design
- Facility condition assessments
- Wayfinding plans
- Landscape design